Subject: Audio11 failed...
From: Konstantinos Margaritis <markos@acropolis.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/18/1997 02:42:57
   Hello, I have a custom compiled NetBSD1.2 in my system (a4000/60, Piccolo
SD64, ariadne), and I tried to compile the audio11.src archive according to
the instructions...
   The kernel compiled almost with no errors, there were some warnings about a
typedef in cc.h but I removed from the erring files the -Werror flag and it
went ok... I got a new kernel, and made the module files....
   Then I asked to load the mod to the kernel...

   make load
   which in turn called:

   modload -e lkm_audio -o lkm_audio audio.o

   it failed giving:
   Cannot reserve memory for operation.

   What did I do wrong?

   Something else... Are there plans for a CS mkII SCSI module support? And
why does loading fonts in the Xserver freeze the machine albeit for a short
while? Does the '60 get into a FPU instruction emulation trap?

--
Konstantinos Margaritis
Under-graduate student at Physics Dept. of Athens University