Subject: Re: Xserver RetinaZ2 X11R6
To: John Vrolijk <dsnjvro@obiwan.ericsson.se>
From: Keith Brown <commish@azstarnet.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/17/1997 17:49:25
On 17-Jan-97, John Vrolijk wrote:
>>Hoi

>>Someone (can't remember who) once said there is no Xserver for RetinaZ2,
>>however
>>I'm still running the Xretina+amiga Xserver under X11R6 and NetBSD 1.2.

>>I think this server was never released as a real version, it was a beta
>>version.
>>But, since it seems to be ok for me, I still run it.

>>If you like, I can send the binary file to you.

>>/John

I didn't know that existed! Please, please send me a copy. The reason I
lost interest in NetBSD was because I couldn't run X on my Z2. And I am
planing on getting a CV3D (which won't be supported for some time) and
putting the Z2 back in my ol A2k 040 box.

Thank you much!

Keith Brown
commish@azstarnet.com