Help!!!!!!!! (instalation)

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to install NetBSD and I have two questions for the
experts. 8-)

1) The install intructions doesn't say anything about having the kernel
on the ADOS side or where I should get it from in the firsts steps of
install procedures. It does say it very later on the configuration step.
So I assume it should be there from the beginning, but where should I
get it? Is the one in the kernel subdirectory OK for use during the
installation?

2) Before getting the answer for the first question I already tried it
and it didn't work. 8-(  What's happening is that after the kernel gets
all my configuration it hangs. As I understand it supose to ask me about
the root device, but it freezes after configuring the devices on my SCSI
interface. Can somebody give my a light? What steps does it do (I mean
internally) after configuring the hardware?

My system is an A1200 with 80M IDE plus CSA 12'gauge (30'/FPU 50MHz, 8MB
fast), 1GB SCSI HD and 4x SCSI CDROM. The NetBSD partitions are all on
the SCSI disk.

Thanks in advance,

_Willy.