Re: Serial breaks...

On Fri, 22 Nov 1996, Peter Seebach wrote:

> When I reboot the Amiga, the sun is dropped to the boot monitor, because
> of the break on the serial line.  This is undesirable to me...

I think someone committed some code to the HP tree a while back
that ignored breaks on the serial console.

I've been meaning to do this for the Sun 3 port for some time, but it's
never made it to the top of the pile.

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs%portal.ca@localhost         Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.
Vancouver, BC   (604) 257-9400          De gustibus, aut bene aut nihil.