Subject: using a ZIP cart for /usr
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan Murrell Jr. <danimal@netbsd.warped.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/18/1996 20:56:57
Hi,
  I decided to take the plunge and install NetBSD, but lacking a whole l=
ot of
HD space, I was going to put my /usr on a ZIP cart.  In the install prog=
ram,
I can make it up to the point where I have to select the partition to us=
e for
/usr, and then it doesn't give me the option of using sd1 (my ZIP cart.)=
can use disklabel sd1 and see the partition just fine, it's using the bs=
d FS,
etc.
Can you just not use removeable media or something?

Thanks,
Dan
--=20
Dan Murrell Jr. - danimal@mail.warped.com - IRC nick: Danimal
programmer of DaFTP graphic FTP client for Amiga, SpamServer,
DCC.Othello (no it's still not finished yet), other junk