Subject: Re: upgrade and reinstall 1.2
To: Hubert Feyrer <Hubert.Feyrer@RZ.UNI-REGENSBURG.DE>
From: YU SONG <cs_yus@sal.lamar.edu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 11/10/1996 15:00:29

> I've had this with the laodbsd V2.14 that comes with 1.2, too... try using
> gobsd, which works fine.
>
> One should investigate that loadbsd-problem, though... X-)
>

> Hubert

Thank you Hubert.

I have figured it out.

After several hours of glaring at Amiga screen, I finally realize that
the netbsd generic  kernel is not configured for CV64. So I teared
machine apart, unpluged CV64 card, Now it works fine. I have to compil a
custom kernel to include CV64. However, the generic kernel recognizes
ariadne card, but, it says carrier lost, as it did in 1.1. The card is
sure of fine because it works under ADOS.

If somebody can help, I'd be appreciating a lot.

Thanks

Yu Song