Hyperion

I read the readme and all the stuff on the NCSA website, so I know they
don't support with tech assistance the Alpha stuff.  I have been using
NetBSD for about a year now, and was hoping that I could give a little back
as it were.  But, I thought that as this list (or that list, I guess)
incorporates the old amiga-x list, that this would be suitable topic for
discussion.  I can get on the hyperion list, easily done, I just wasn't sure
how much help I could expect there.  I'll go subscribe now, and see if I can
get a hint in the right direction.  This is my first really big project I've
undertaken, and I am enjoying it for the most part, but it has been
somewhat frustrating also.

THanks.

JeGill%mis.net@localhost

Jeff
BTW, Thanks again for the monitor files included with the X11R6.1 readme, they
were a real life saver.