Subject: (was) booting directly into ..... + POP/UUCP - questions
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christian Kristukat <semmel@emmi.physik.TU-Berlin.DE>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/31/1996 14:13:04
Hi,

1)
thank you all for your help concerning the bffs-filesystem. Now
I can boot from my root-partition, but s/startup-sequence isn't
started automatically 'cause it isn't found. I think its a
problem of case sensitivity of file-/pathnames. Does anybody know
how to 'spell' s/startup-sequence correctly.

2)
I use popclient to get mails from a pop3 server, pine to read them.
Can you tell me how to configure sendmail/pine.. to send mails via
the popclient program or must I install UUCP?

Christian
                                                    .
semmel@lise.physik.tu-berlin.de                  =======
http://www.physik.tu-berlin.de/~semmel/          ||| |||