Subject: knews and NetBSD v1.2...
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rafael Munoz <zonum@shadow.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/25/1996 20:31:48
Hi all,

Just installed/compiled knews under NetBSD v1.2 and I am having problems =
with it in that it does not "seem" see the news server, even though NNTPS=
ERVER is set, I have the knews.ad file in my home directory, domainname i=
s set, etc, etc...  Just wondering if anyone has gotten this app running =
- thanks in advanced...

-- =

Rafael
(zonum@shadow.net, IRC: Zonum)