Re: mtools

> Why should one? "mount_msdos" does a very good job for this purpose.

Now I got mount_msdos to read disks just great, but it trashes the disks
if you write to them. Meaning they can't be read again by crossdos or by
my PC at work anymore. They are still usable by NetBSD but that doesn't
help me much? I wasn't able to find any good documentaion on how to
mount msdos disks :I Can I ask what line any of you use?

And if you can, teh same would go for ISO9660 CD-Rom drives. I have a 6x
Scsi cd-rom that is found by the kernal at boot as CD0, and if there is a
disk in the drive at boot it finds a lot more information. But trying to
mount the drive so i can read from it just yields "Device is Read-Only"
and nothing gets mounted.

mount_iso9660 /dev/cd0c /mnt/cdrom

That is what is use, and I have tried /dev/cd0a as well.

Nick