Subject: Re: printing
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nick Ellson <grimm@teleport.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/18/1996 20:46:27
> Hi all,
>
> Now, I am REAL close on getting pppd to work, but I must be forgetting something
> small here.
>
> I have a resolv.conf in /etc that looks like
>
> #
> domain teleport.com
> nameserver 192.108.154.11
> lookup file bind
> #

Make that I am REAL BLIND.. Sorry everyone, my nameserver should have been
192.108.254.11   <sigh> I am online through NetBSD now and I can use the
DNS names now and not the IP numbers :)

Would anyone like to give me a hint on how to connect using CHAT?

And actually I would like to get PINE to send internet mail from my
machine (not telnetted in like I am now) so i can send config files or
error outputs to the list if I get into trouble so the experts don't have
to guess what I did wrong, or if I actually found a bug.

Thanks again everyone that has helped me :)

(smile) Time to see if X11R6.1 and Mosaic like each other :)