Re: Anyone compiled Xaw3d under X11R6.1?

On Tue, 15 Oct 1996, Stephan Quitzsch wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, Chun Tham wrote:
>
> > also with the 0x0 pixel and core dumps...  The MWM which came with LessTif
> > did work though (until I recompiled with -O2, maybe that's the problem?).
> > Anyhow, I'm in the process of getting the full NetBSD1.2 binary again
> > along with the compiler and linker stuff so maybe it's because I haven't
> > completely upgraded my system to 1.2?
>
> That is possible, I only use a 1.2-kernel with an 1.1-installation.
>
>       Stephan

okay, I just reinstalled the FULL 1.2 NetBSD system and remade Xaw3d in
X11R6.1...  it works!  Unfortunately Lesstif is strill problematic.  I'm
currently trying to compile Lesstif-current which may be the cause of the
problem...   I'll try the 0.5 version when I get some free time to see if
that version works...

Regards,
Joe Tham