Re: NetBSD vs. OpenBSD

I haven't checked OpenBSD lately, but the last time I did, the Amiga
port was straight from the NetBSD distribution.  It looked like most
of the changes were in the Sun/SPARC area.  This was several months
ago, so the situation may have changed...

--
David L. Miller       /|\  Not everything that can be counted counts;
dlm%u.washington.edu@localhost < + > and not everything counts that can be