Re: Tcsh for NetBSD 1.2?

> Ok, I just finished the install for NetBSD 1.2, but I am lost with out my
> favorite Shell :) Where would I get TCSH?  I had it once for 1.1, but don't
> know
> where it was I got it.

Why don't you use the old binary? 1.1-binaries should run under 1.2.
Or did you put the shell somewhere under /bin oder /usr/bin, and it was
removed while upgrading the system? Hm, well, there are some disadvantages
in mixing system- and user-installed files.

Ask <http://ftpsearch.ntnu.no/ftpsearch/> for "tcsh-6.06.tar.gz", and
pick a site near you. Or maybe ftp.uni-regensburg.de holds some
precompiled binaries.

--
     Joern Clausen                  email:
joern%TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE@localhost