Subject: NetBSD on Amiga?
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Konstantinos Margaritis <markos@acropolis.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/19/1996 22:21:04
Hello all,
   I would like to ask some questions reg. NetBSD for Amiga:

   a) What hardware will it support, and specifically will it support min=
e?
      I own a A4000/30 (I will get a CyberStorm mk II 68060/50 at the end=
 of the month), 16MBs of RAM+2.3 GBs HD space (on A4000's IDE), a Piccolo=
SD64 graphics card (Cirrus Logic chip based), Ariadne Ethernet card.
   b) At what stage is it, i.e. is it usable?
   d) Will it run X11?

   That's all... Thank you in advance.

-- =

| Konstantinos Margaritis                    |
| Under-Graduate Student at                  |
| Physics Department of University of Athens |
| WWW Author Assistant at Acropolis Net      |
| at http://www.acropolis.net                |
|    Contact me at:                          |
|    markos@acropolis.net                    |