Subject: NetBSD 1.1 Kernel question
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Collin LeGault <clegault@passage.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/19/1996 00:16:07
I am having problems trying to upgrade to the 1.1 release of Netbsd.
Here is my configuration:

A3000T 040
16 megs of fast ram
2 megs of chip ram
2.05 roms
PicassoII 2meg board
DKB memory board
1.5 gig HD

Everytime I try to run the command "loadbsd -b netbsd" with generic
kernel, I see a screen that looks like it might be right, flashing on for
a second, and then the screen goes blank.  I remember seeing some
questions regarding this same problem with other peoples machines.  If
anyone knows how I can fix this, I would GREATLY appreciate it.  If you
have a kernel already compiled that would work with my system described
above, and you don't mind sharing it, feel free to email it to me.
Thanks in Advance.

Collin

Collin "Tigger" LeGault
Amiga Student                         Macintosh Tries,
clegault@passage.net               //\ IBM Lies,
CLeGault@AOL.com           Only  \X/--\miga Makes it Happen!
: