Subject: Re: ap offer
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: T H Pineapple <thp@cix.compulink.co.uk>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/18/1996 13:44:00
[**RRRRRRnnnnngggggg***, as Hubert's post gets the chainsaw:]

>> It is also a good idea to mail the authors of the packages
>> the changes that you had to do to get it working on NetBSD. Thus
>> the next version will compile and run out of the box, when your
>> changes are integrated.

which reminds me, i recently built SNNS 4.1, a big AI research type
thing that runs under X but isn't listed as being BSD-compliant on
the in-house 1.1/x11r6 a3kT, as a favour for a friend who is upping
his spec specifically for BSD so he can run SNNS ;-] seems stable
enough, so i'll up it if anyone wants, with the minimal hack-list to
get the build to work.

Ob-currentBit: what's the "Z minus $clock" for a static 1.2 release, now?

%thp. @lmathera