ppp connection

I have a PPP account and like to use that through NetBSD/Amiga. The PPP
provider does dynamic IP assigning each time I logon.
I have put script in /etc/ppp/options:
/dev/tty00 14400
connect 'chat -f /etc/ppp/login.chat.script'
modem
crtscts
noipdefault
defaultreoute

and /etc/ppplogin.chat.script
"" ADTDxxxxxx CONNECT "" ogin: USER_NAME word: PASSWORD

This script works fine with my Linux/PC machine. However NetBSD/Amiga
does not. Each time I type 'pppd', chat is not invoked and pppd says:
invalid argument.

So What is the problem? Linux works fine. Can somebody help me out?

Thanks in advance.

cs_yus%sal.lamar.edu@localhost