Subject: Picasso2 and Xcl
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Phil Kernick <philk@dhn.csiro.au>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/30/1996 11:21:13
I have just installed the Xcl X11R6 server for my Picasso2 (1M RAM) board.
I have used ListModes to convert the standard Villiage-38 monitor
definition file to something that grfconfig will eat.

I have a couple of questions:

1.  Do I need to add "grfconfig /dev/gf3 /etc/grfmode" to /etc/rc.local, or
    are the definitions persistent after doing a grfconfig?

2.  I have started the X server with an 800x600x256 display, and it work
    perfectly *except* that the pointer is corrupt.  Instead of being the
    normal arrow, it is a set of vertical lines.  When the pointer changes
    the corrupted pointer changes, but it does not seem to restore itself.
    Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks,
Phil.

--
   _-_|\   Phil Kernick                      E-Mail: philk@dhn.csiro.au
  /     \  IT Manager                        Phone:  (08) 8303 8812