Subject: Re: BSD and the Cyberstorm 060??
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@sandra.owl.de>
From: Nick Ellson <grimm@teleport.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/29/1996 14:53:19
> NetBSD 1.1 will not, NetBSD 1.2_BETA (NOT Alpha) will run.

Cool, and does this 1.2_beta have the CyberVision support kernal?

> > Or the CyberStorm SCSI-II interface?
>
> The only problem with this interface is that it doesn't exist.

I knew that it was commercially out yet, but i wasn't sure if it might
have been given to software developers for testing.. Just checking :)

|                        | Degree Absolute:                                   |
|      Nick Ellson       |            A.  Find Missing Link                   |
|                        |            B.  Put It Together                     |
|   grimm@teleport.com   |            C.  Bang!                               |
|                        |                - Number Two in "Once Upon a Time"  |
                         |  Home Page        http://www.teleport.com/~grimm/  |