Re: MH

Hi,

JeGill wrote:
> Greetings, anyone out there have a good configuration file to compile MH
> on the amiga/netbsd?  I have XMH, and it seems so useless without
> MH, and I'd like to try it out.

I compiled it recently and it works without problems
(yes, this message is sent by xmh on my NetBSD Amiga! :-)

This is my file /usr/local/mh-6.8.3/conf/MH:

--- cut here ---
# MH, version for NetBSD 1.1 Amiga (July 14, 1996 by Rainer Doemer)
# based on:
# @(#)$Id: MH, v 1.7 1990/04/06 09:44:31 sources Exp $
# a 4.2BSD VAX system running SendMail

bin             /usr/local/mh/bin
etc             /usr/local/mh/lib
slibdir         /usr/local/mh/lib
mandir          /usr/local/mh/man
mail            /var/mail
chown           /usr/sbin/chown
manuals         standard
mts             sendmail
cc              gcc
ccoptions       -O2 -traditional
ldoptlibs       -lcompat
signal          void
sprintf         int
options         MORE='"/usr/bin/more"' BIND BSD42 BSD43 BSD44
options         NORUSERPASS NTOHLSWAP RENAME VSPRINTF WAITINT UNISTD
options         FOLDPROT='"0700"' MSGPROT='"0600"' MHRC MIME
curses          -lcurses -ltermlib
bboards         off
pop             off
editor          pico