weird MFC problems

Hi!

Sometimes I get weird problems with the mfc driver. If I start
seyon with the modem turned on, the machine hangs (probably in an
interrupt loop) until I switch the modem off. dmesg then shows a kernel
message like "call_sicallback: 20027 more dynamic structures 20031 total".

This comes probably from machdep.c. The error was already in 1.1, and is
still in 1.2. Does somebody know what the cause of this error is?

System A3000, 8MB Fast, CV64, MFCIII

TIA,

--
Michael Teske (teske%wotan.desy.de@localhost)