Re: Tseng support

> On Thu, 18 Jul 1996, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
>
> > Yes.
> >
> > I integrated the Omnibus driver backend myself.
> >
> > Regards,
> >     Ignatios Souvatzis
> >

> And will this work with the Merlin too? This would be great :)

I wrote it, it worked on an A3000 with Merlin or oMniBus using
NetBSD 1.1, unfortunately something was wrong with the Domino part
which Klaus Burkert fixed. If this fix made it into 1.2, all Tseng
boards should work.

Note however, that the digitizer daughter board might be a problem.
I did not have one to test...

Bye,                    \|/
  Tobias                @ @
| Tobias Abt                                           |
| email: tabt%studbox.uni-stuttgart.de@localhost                 |
|   irc: tabt@#AmigaGer                                |
|   www: http://wwwcip.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/~etk10317/ |