Xamiga24/Retina ZIII mouse problems

Hello,

    I have recently installed X on my NetBSD-1.1 A3000.  Everything went
fine and I was able to get a very nice 1152x910 display on my Retina ZIII
with Xamiga24.  The problem is that the mouse pointer does not move
properly in the vertical direction.

    The pointer moves smoothly in the horizontal direction but jumps in
huge (256 pixel?) increments when the mouse is moved vertically.  My
hardware setup is as follows:

A3000 16M/2M
A3640
Retina ZIII
A4066 Ethernet

I thought I remembered seeing some postings on this topic in the past but
searches of the mailing list archives turned up nothing (BTW, the
port-amiga list has not been archived in over a month).  Any help greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
 Garth.