ld shared object

Hi, everyone.

I have some difficulties to build shared library under NetBSD-amiga. The
gcc flag -shared and -fpic informs compiler to build PIC and shared
object, in which _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE and _DYNAMIC global symbol shall be
defined. So I do like these: gcc -shared -fpic -Wl,-M -o lib***.so.1.0 **.o
**.o >out. The compiler compiler complains: RRS text relocate at ***... So I
use:gcc -shared -fpic -Wl,-r,-M -o lib***.so.1.0 **.o **.o>out. The build
is fine without error. However, after I check out file to see the defined
global symbols, both _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE and _DYNAMIC are undefined. Did
I do something wrong? what flag shall I pass to compiler ot link to make
it work?

Any help is appreciated.

cs_yus%cs4.lamar.edu@localhost