Subject: Re: sbic.c dma timeout... Still happens...
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tim Preston <tim@flibble.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/27/1996 21:34:37

> I just saw this hang today on a machine which has been running
> various -currents, and is *at least* up to May or so.
>
> -s

What exactly are the symptoms of this? I've been experiencing random SCSI
lockups since I upgraded to 1.1 and think they may be related to the fact I
have most of my memory on the ZIII bus (A3000) which is a tad slow...

Could this be related to whatever it is you're seeing and if so what is the
patch for it?

--
Tim Preston                                                tim@flibble.org
http://www.flibble.org/                             Home of the Wolfe Pack