Subject: Re: Screen Resolution
To: None <pb@delta.dk>
From: Kortelainen Mika <k125374@cs.tut.fi>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/20/1996 17:57:34
> above.  If that is the case you need to read the man page of grfconfig
> and create new modes in the resolutions you want.  Unfortunately, this
> is rather tricky and you have to be very careful as you may easily
> destroy your monitor if you select wrong parameters.  The modes you

Perhaps you could use that program from Regensburg to convert
CyberGFX modefile to the format understood by grfconfig (hmm,
I just don't remember what is the name of that program but I
can find it out if needed)...  makes life much easier because
you probably have set up nice modes under ADOS already and can
now use them with NetBSD and X, too.

	Mika Kortelainen