Subject: How to get Del to Del?
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arthur Hoffmann <hoffmann@it.ntu.edu.au>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/30/1996 17:02:08
G'day
I've been running NetBSD ever since Markus Wild announced it's
existence on eunet.ch. I think it is an excellent operating system and
I'm sure, if it wasn't for NetBSD I would have sold my Amiga a long
time ago.
Anyway to get to the point. In all these years :) ... I haven't found
out how I can get the Del key to do what it does under Amiga-Dos. I
found that I can get the same behaviour as the backspace key, but I
don't really want that. I want the behaviour of CRTL-D  How do I do
it? (if it is at all possible?) Can it be done under X, as well as the
console?

Thank you very much for any enlightenment :)

Arthur Hoffmann
hoffmann@it.ntu.edu.au