Subject: Printer POrt on the Ariadne?
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nickolas Ray Ellson <grimm@teleport.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/07/1996 20:45:50
Does anyone know the trick on how to use the printer port on the Ariadne network
card??? Instead of the standard printer-port?  Just curious..

Nick :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x                        | "I have a question."                               x
x      Nick Ellson       | "What is it?"                                      x
x                        | "It's an interogative statement designed to test   x
x   grimm@teleport.com   |  knowledge, but that's not important right now."   x
x                        |                A I R P L A N E !                   x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x   PGP Key Available    | Home Page         http://www.teleport.com/~grimm/  x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx