Subject: Which NetScape?
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nickolas Ray Ellson <grimm@teleport.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/02/1996 22:12:12
Hi,

Which Netscape (or any program for that matter) is netbsd the most compatible
with? I have seen versions for BSDI and Sun Os 4.1.2. My UNIX book says that
NetBSD is based more on a BSD system, but also mentions Sun Os in the same
paragraph. Which would I choose?

Thanks again for your help :)

Nick

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x                        | "I have a question."                               x
x      Nick Ellson       | "What is it?"                                      x
x                        | "It's an interogative statement designed to test   x
x   grimm@teleport.com   |  knowledge, but that's not important right now."   x
x                        |                A I R P L A N E !                   x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x   PGP Key Available    | Home Page         http://www.teleport.com/~grimm/  x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx