Subject: Re: Merlin Driver (was: Re: None)
To: Michael Teske <teske@mail.desy.de>
From: None <tabt@studbox.uni-stuttgart.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/21/1996 09:40:41
> Hmm. How did you test it without a Merlin?!?

I'm using a oMniBus with an ISA ET4000 board. I have built in support
for oMniBus, Domino and Merlin. I have already made support for these
boards on the Amiga side, so I know enough about the hardware. It's
just that I have to test it before giving the code to poor users... :-)

> Xamiga24 should work, if you have a linear (non-segmented) framebuffer.
> Maybe some register is not properly set, I had similar problems in the
> beginning of the CV64 driver (eight mousepointers and so on:-)

I had something like that, too. :-)
Do you remember, what was the Problem with your code?

> Good luck,
>
> --
> Michael Teske (teske@wotan.desy.de)

Bye,                    \|/
  Tobias                @ @
| Tobias Abt                                           |
| email: tabt@studbox.uni-stuttgart.de                 |
|   irc: tabt@#AmigaGer                                |
|   www: http://wwwcip.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/~etk10317/ |