Subject: color AGA X server for NetBSD?
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matt Harrell <mharrell@sojourn1.sojourn.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 02/28/1996 15:43:50
Hello,

	I'm very seriously considering installing NetBSD on my
accelerated Amiga 1200 (as opposed to Linux), but one thing that I
noticed in the FAQ is that the X server for ECS/AGA Amigas is black and
white only.  Is this still true?  If this is the case, that would
probably be enough to convince me to go with Linux since it has a
dedicated AGA X server supporting color, although Linux has other serious
disadvantages for my settup.  What kind of fun would it be running a UNIX
flavor on an Amiga if you can't do color? :-)

Matt Harrell
mharrell@sojourn.com