Re: NetBSD 1.1 and Picasso - possible solution

Hi Antti,

> >I downloaded the files, compared the fixes with mine and it looks like
> >we both addressed the same problem with the hidden DAC register. I re-built
> >my kernel using Klaus's driver and it works on my 3000T the same as
> >my version so there's no need for me to upload my patches now.
>
> You mean the same problem and fix applies to Amiga 3000 also? I
> thought the problem is spesific to Amiga 2000 + faulty 040
> accelerators.

I had the problem on a standard 3000T but I have seen reports that it happens
with some 4000s and accelerated 2000s. I have no idea why some systems have the
problem while others work fine but I do know that changing the DAC access code
has fixed the problem for me and hopefully it will work for the other cases as
well.

    George Harvey                   | Amiga A3000T, Picasso-II,
    email: fr30%dial.pipex.com@localhost      | MFC-III, AmiTCP