Re: NetBSD 1.1 and Picasso - possible solution

> Are these patches supposed to be OK for non-broken Amigas too? I
> thought that applying the 0xfff offset in sane hardware combinations
> would break things. Has anyone without problems tried the patches? Did
> you get problems?

Yes, they seem to work just fine on my A2000/030.
It seems that also my problem with an occasional
blank screen upon bootup has disappeared (but I
can't be 100% sure yet).

So as far as I'm concerened the patches should be
applied to the source tree.

Blaz

--
Blaz Zupan, Ljubljanska 19/b, 62000 Maribor, Slovenia
blaz.zupan%uni-mb.si@localhost, http://www.feri.uni-mb.si/~blaz/