Re: NetBSD 1.1 and Picasso - possible solution

George Harvey wrote:
> I downloaded the files, compared the fixes with mine and it looks like
> we both addressed the same problem with the hidden DAC register. I
> re-built my kernel using Klaus's driver and it works on my 3000T the
> same as my version so there's no need for me to upload my patches now.

 This indeed are good news.  Do you have a plain A3000 w/o 040 and a
standard Picasso II with 2MB RAM?

 As Ezra Story reported the patch works also with his spectrum board, we
(Ezra) should send-pr it.  Let me try it out on my A3000 (no accel.  board)
though-

--
Markus Illenseer