Re: X server for Retina Z2

> > Markus> Maybe you should also check out the mail Hubert Feyrer
> > Markus> released to comment the Meka-III event earlier this year.  It
> > Markus> will explain some of your impressions.
> > Yes, I did read it although I didn't notice Bernd had participated at
> > the time.
> I noticed, but didn't want to say anything (his level of participation in the
> gathering was not indicated, so I didn't want to "stir the waters".  I was
> just glad to see that he attended...)

Well, Bernd was even the one who initiated the gathering of the NetBSD-folx at
that meeting. :)

> > Markus> As noone bothered to comment this mail, you should not be
> > Markus> surprised if Bernd really stops working on the Amiga port.
> >
> > I'm still wondering whether Bernd has made his sources public or not,
> > though.  If he has, where can I find them?
> I'd like to know this too...
> > If he hasn't, what are his reasons not to make them public?

At the meeting, he told me that the sources need some more work before they are
in a shape that can be releaset to the general public. I guess a little bit
more patience helps us all here.

Hubert

--
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg, Tel. 0941/943-2905