Re: X server for Retina Z2

*** Regarding Re: X server for Retina Z2; "Markus Illenseer"
*** <markus%tiger.teuto.de@localhost> adds:

Markus> Maybe you should also check out the mail Hubert Feyrer
Markus> released to comment the Meka-III event earlier this year.  It
Markus> will explain some of your impressions.

Yes, I did read it although I didn't notice Bernd had participated at
the time.

Markus> As noone bothered to comment this mail, you should not be
Markus> surprised if Bernd really stops working on the Amiga port.

I'm still wondering whether Bernd has made his sources public or not,
though.  If he has, where can I find them?  If he hasn't, what are his
reasons not to make them public?

--
Per Bojsen                                   Email: pb%delta.dk@localhost
DELTA IC Design