Re: X server for Retina Z2

On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Stephen Champion wrote:

>       I'd kinda like to have the sources to each of these, anyway.
> I've only seen the sources to Xdaniver :^(  Perhaps it's a bit of a strange
> habit these days, but I prefer to compile and muck with software myself.
> Anyone know where I can fetch them?  Who wrote XamigaRetina, anyway?

Strange habit??  Oh well, I seem to have this same strange habit.  I
have also been wondering about the location of the sources for these X
servers.  I have recently aquired a Retina Z3 and am planning to install
X after I upgrade to 1.1.  Is there any active development on Xamiga24?
Are the sources available?

I'll also be compiling X11R6 from sources as well.  I know there's been a
lot of discussion on the topic of where this tree belongs (most of which
I missed), but I have no intention of installing this in /usr/local.

Has any though been given to making the ddx stuff available as a set of
patches against the X11R6 tree ala XFree86?  I am willing to help out
with such an effort but I really don't know where to start.  I can't even
find the sources for Xamiga24.

>       TIA
>               -steve

Garth.