protectli experience?

I am thinking about getting a small/fanless/low-power box to run NetBSD
for

  router/firewall/dhcp/named
  home assistant/mqtt/pgsql
  nextcloud
  unifi
  some other stuff

and some other stuff.  But no display, no 'desktop'.  Most of this is
now running on an apu2 with 4G of RAM, but it's a little slow, and not
quite enough RAM if I add things, and PC Engines isn't making new
products.  Certainly needs 2, would be nice to have 3 or 4 network
interfaces.  GbE is good enough for this iteration.  I'd like 500G of
real SSD at least, some USB3 ports, 12VDC power.

I am not excited about arm, because of software hassles with some
things, and because it seems often they aren't the kind of industrial
build I want.  So no RPI.  But if there were an aarch64 box with
multiple GbE, 32-64G of RAM, multiple cores, solid box, that would be
interesting too.

The Protectli Vault https://protectli.com/ looks promising, and I wonder
if

  anyone has run NetBSD on it (would run 10, amd64 of course)

  anyone has anything good or bad to say.

I haven't asked protectli support yet.  I know someone who runs some
kind of GNU/Linux on it and is happy.

Thanks,
Greg