Chaco Canyon NUC

Hello,

I find that my old Atom 330 board (Intel D945GCLF2) no longer boots
the NetBSD/amd64 installation image, perhaps because it predates UEFI.
In the past it seemed to run NetBSD/amd64 quite well, so I'm
considering a modern equivalent to replace it. Has anyone tried
NetBSD/amd64 on a "Chaco Canyon" NUC?  I have in mind the NUC8CCHKR,
which has a dual-core Celeron N3350, 4 GB RAM and an M.2 SSD.

Thanks,
  - Andy Ball