cannot find UEFI install image

Hi,

I'm trying to boot NetBSD (9.2 or -current) from USB on an HP Z820 server.

After not finding *-amd64-uefi-install.img images (as mentioned in the UEFI
install instructions), I assumed these had been merged into
*-amd64-install.img (which the instructions hinted they would soon be).

I then tried to boot those images from USB, but neither showed up in the UEFI
boot menu.

I can boot debian from SSD using UEFI.

On another NetBSD box,

	# gpt show sd0

reports that it fails to find a GPT on the USB stick.

Are there no (GPT) UEFI install images available for download anymore, or am
I missing something obvious?

Many thanks,
Pouya Tafti