Re: compat_bsdos

For those of us who first used BSD Unix in the days when it arrived on
tapes in a Jiffy bag, and still retain primitive habits, anything that
makes clear what is available in man7 and man8 (and sometimes man1)
would be welcome.  Apropos has become so verbose, and without the
permuted index (of ond memory and sadly missed) to refer to, finding
new and relevant stuff is hard.  I end up wasting time trying to reinvent
the postage stamp.

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>