Re: NetBSD-7.0 boots OK and NetBSD-8.0 hangs/crashes during boot on a MacBook7,1

	Hello.  I'm thinking of notebooks.   Yes, they have screens and
keyboards, but those are not always usable and, having a serial console
over USB could let someone install to a notebook remotely.
Also, I've encountered some Intel based  appliance boards that don't have easily
used serial ports on them.  When they're installed in cramped wiring
closets, it's much easier to get a USB serial port on them than it is to
get a screen and keyboard.

-Brian