Install cd NetBSD V9.0 hangs during boot on Lenovo IdeaPad S210 Touch

Hello everybody!
I try to upgrade NetBSD from 8.1 to 9.0 using cd (written ISO image)
downloaded from NetBSD site. The PC is Lenovo IdeaPad S210 Touch with
UEFI. The previous version 8.1 was installed without any problems.
I also tested daily stable boot.iso image - the same result.
The HEAD version works, but I don't want to upgrade to unstable
version.
Any suggestions? How to check whats happen during the booting the
kernel.
It froze after message about USB camera.
When I boot HEAD, I see next stage informing about a few minor
configuration errors during boot.

Kind regards
Piotr

P.S.
If I should send this question to another group - please forgive me and
point to valid destination. I'm beginner in NetBSD, try to switch from
Linux after 20 years).

P.