Re: merge bouyer-xenpvh to HEAD

Out of interest, I tried today to build XEN3_PVHVM kernel and got:
#      link  XEN3_PVHVM/netbsd
ld -Map netbsd.map --cref -T netbsd.ldscript -Ttext 0xffffffff80200000
-e start -X -o netbsd ${SYSTEM_OBJ:[@]:Nswapnetbsd.o} ${EXTRA_OBJ}
vers.o swapnetbsd.o
ld: hypervisor.o: in function `hypervisor_attach':
hypervisor.c:(.text+0x7be): undefined reference to `xenbus_bus_dma_tag'
*** Error code 1

Should I presume I've updated in the wrong moment?

--
----