Re: slow clock on DELL Latitude 5501

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 05:34:58PM +0100, Frank Kardel wrote:
> clockinterrupt be 4 times too slow explains the high TSC frequency(*4) and
> ACPI-Fast and hpet0 seem the have the same frequency scaling as
> clockinterrupt.
>
> So it loock like the clockinterrupt setup is botched.

Possibly related:

* after a reboot, our (efi)boot doesn't count down.
* after a single powerdown in this condition, boot counts down,
  netbsd kernel boots, but hangs after the internal ubt (last
  device) has attached.
* needs a 2nd powerdown in this condition to boot again.

(after shutdown -p and powerup , boots ok)

	-is