Re: VirtualBOX additions (again)

Ok, thanks, I did suspect so.The Makefile had '-I/usr/src/sys' to find
'<sys/kauth.h>', which I added. This was ok for the invocation of
kauth_cred_geteuid, but the call to kauth_cred_ismember_gid is
obviously wrong, lacking the middle gid_t parameter. Judging by the
next couple of comments, this is still WIP anyway, as /dev/vboxuser is
not yet implemented, so I shunted out this condition as before.

It seems to be working, but the bits with shared folders, clipboard or
drag and drop, which is expected. The display works well, though, with
auto-resize. 'Xorg -configure' selects 'Driver mouse', which kinda
works, the cursor is moved around the screen, but does not accept any
events, so one has to replace it with 'Driver ws', that is ok.

--
----