Re: NetBSD on lattepanda

Hi,

> I just picked up myself one of these little guys:
>
>     https://www.lattepanda.com/products/3.html
>
> Intel Atom-based SBC that's about 1.5x the size of a Raspberry Pi (I also picked up the 7" display that goes with it, but not the touch sensor overlay for it just yet).
>
> Does anyone have any experience with this board?  Cursory glance on the lazyweb points to trouble with the sdhc driver for both NetBSD and OpenBSD.

I have a Latte Panda 4G/64G board.
I posted UEFI booted dmesg to NYC*BUG dmesgd at
http://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=3639

Tested devices:
  graphics: genfb(4) worked with Dell 24 inch display, X not tested.
  eMMC: probed, but not work.
  microSD: probed, but not work.
  LAN: Assign a static IPv4 address ping and ssh worked.
  USB3: Booting from the USB memory and mounting the root file system worked.
  USB2: It worked on USB keyboard.

Regards,
--
Kimihiro Nonaka