Re: Nouveau @ NetBSD 7.1.1

Hi,

@Edgar: If the NetBSDs blind developer would answer "please translate", because he finds this issue interessting I would of course transcript what ever he wants to know.
On the other side its very hard to transcript 3 screens :)
But of course I would do it.

@Alexander: Sorry, my fault:

Please see attached a screen with back trace.

BTW: Nouveau works with Ubuntu 17.10 here. Seems like the NetBSD Nouveau drivers are a bit older or something. Do you have anyone caring about it?
I would love to have a NetBSD station with OpenGL hardware support.

Many thanx.

Best regards
Andreas