AMD Ryzen temp sensor

Hi All,

Due to what can only be described as incompetence on my part I'm
currently running an AMD Ryzen with inadequate cooling. Due to this
it'd be really useful to be able to get the CPU temp so I know when
I'm going to need new hardware. ;)

To that end I've ported the driver recently added to FreeBSD, and
thought I'd share it here if it's any use to anyone. Configure with:

amdsmn* at pci?
amdzentemp* at amdsmn?

src changes for 8_BETA are here:

http://tsunami.ohmyno.co.uk/~ian/ryzen_temp_changes.tbz

As I've never done anything like this before I've absolutely no idea
how to submit it, but am happy to do so if someone points me in the
right direction? I did have a gander round the site but probably
missed the correct page. Do I need to submit a feature request pr?

The driver is a port of the amd sys management network driver from
freebsd, and the changes to amdtemp. I've split these into a new
device to avoid a hard dependency on amdsmn within amdtemp.

Cheers,

Ian